Wendy House

The Wendy House is an intriguing and unusual sight set into the brickwork in the north-west corner of the Walled Garden. Built in 1928 by Clive Pearson for his three daughters, it is a miniature two-storey cottage complete with oak front door, wrought iron balcony and a fireplace.

Wendy House

"Parham has a beauty so
essentially English"

Veronica Tritton